AIM
m3snowkid

Stupid Airlines Stupid Airlines

"refrigerators don't need exercise." lol!

Well, I think people should be judged on how entertaining the flash is. The fact that it was choppy claymation with minor detail made this even cornier/funnier. I got a kick out of it, made me laugh. Ya, the detail wasn't really there, but that obviously wasn't the point for this one. Nice job.

Deserted Deserted

good start, please finish

I actually was very interested in the story here. Even though some parts seem a little unlikely, I was generally interested in what would happen next. Your art seemed good sometimes and bad at other parts and the animation could use a little work but you are VERY close to an interesting FLASH.

British timetrial #1 British timetrial #1

trace bitmap? come on...

Using the "trace bitmap" feature makes your flash very unoriginal even if the rest of your work may be yours. do your own drawings, then you can take full credit for your flash.

Water-Clock responds:

dude the only traced bitmaps were in the menu, im pretty sure that doesnt ruin the flash.

-waterclock

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Easily a 5

Ya...fuck dem clox up

Knoxs "Reloaded" outtakes Knoxs "Reloaded" outtakes

LMAO! FUNNIEST THING IVE VER SEEN!

MY GOD I WAS LAFFING MY ASS OFF! ESPECIALLY DURING THE RONALD MCDONALD PART!

Element 3d trailor Element 3d trailor

it could be up there with knox, clox and madness

Your graphix are great, i do that in flash too, but am 2 lazy 2 incorporate them into a movie. lol. anyway, i gave you a 5 because with that drawing style, if u really make a good series and make your charactars unique you could really get up as popular as madness interactive or knox. i say go for it

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

YOUR A GENIUS

THIS IS AMAZINGLY GOOD, THE BUBBLE ANIMATION IS AN EXCELLENT STYLE AND MAKES THINGS BLEND WELL IN MY OPINION. THIS SHOULD BE A TELEVISED CARTOON!

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

cant....stop.......watching

its like the song that never ends, but instead of me not being able to stop singing I CANT STOP WATCHING!......MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

Kyme the movie Kyme the movie

u made goths look cool

y'd u make goths look cool. goths are supposed to be fat, ugly, and smelly!

"Girls" "Girls"

ADDABOY

man i hate it! i like this girl but she always goes out with the tough guys a grade higher. i hang out with her and help her so much like when shes sad or nervous and i get the shaft! it sux!